In response to the ever-changing mandates imposed by the Federal, State and local governments, Rockland Pros will be providing "virtual" services until further notice.
All appointments will be conducted through web meetings or conference calls in order to minimize disruptions caused by changes to COVID-19 requirements.
We have several methods to obtain you tax information…
1. E-mail: Our e-mail is encrypted through G-Suite, which is Google’s business platform.
2. Cloud Storage: Clients can upload their tax documents to cloud storage (e.g., Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox) and grant us access to the folder with their tax information.
3. Physical Mailbox: We still have access to our physical mailbox. Although we cannot conduct a meeting in the office, the materials can be physically dropped off to us.
4. Fax: It's true... they still exists. Many government agencies only accept snail mail or fax (no e-mail), so we have the ability to receive (and send) by way of fax.
5. Snail Mail: For those who would like to send us their tax information by postal mail (the old-fashioned way), that method still works. [Note: Be sure to make copies of every document you send us. Mail still get’s lost in transit, so you don’t want to lose the only copies of your tax info as a result of a courier.]
1. Inventory: Rockland Pros will take an inventory of the tax information received this year and compared to the prior year to determine whether we received all of the information necessary to prepare your income tax returns.
2. Preparation: Upon receipt of all required information, Rockland Pros will begin preparing your tax retrims based on the information received. Follow-up questions/confirmations may be requested to ensure our understanding of the materials provided.
3. Draft: Once a draft has been prepared, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to review your tax returns at a level of detail that gets you comfortable with filing a final version of your returns.
For the health and safety of everyone, the following solutions are available to conduct "virtual" meetings...
1. Web-Based Meetings: We have technology that enables us to share our screen with you, providing the same experience that you would have in our office on the "big screen"... only displayed through your computer screen and in the comfort (and safety) of your own home.
2. Conference Calls: For those who are not comfortable with technology, in general, we can provide you with a draft of your tax return and review it by phone.
The final steps in the process...
1. Authorization Forms: We have technology that will enable us to send you documents and obtain legal signatures electronically. You’ll receive an e-mail with the documents to sign, click on a link in your e-mail, then follow the prompts.
2. Tax Returns: We provide you with a copy of your tax returns electronically. For those who would like a hard (paper) copy and/or our infamous flash drives (with all of your tax information organized on it), we’ll coordinate with you to you get these materials to you. (This also includes returning any physical documents that you provide to us.)
3. Payment: We will send you an invoice via e-mail with a link to a secure website to pay through an electronic check (i.e., your bank routing and account numbers). Alternatively, you can pay through Chase QuickPay, Zelle or Venmo.
Copyright © 2021 Rockland Professional Services, LLC - All Rights Reserved.